Insight Issue 1/2014
Innovation in a complex world: Insight magazine 1/2014
You should make sure that your senior management and director level contacts receive copies of this magazine and that you read it too. It’s a real opportunity to show that we are in touch with our clients business concerns and highlight our thought leadership.
• Our ocean in crisis?
• Is shipping a dinosaur?
• The customer is king: food supply chain sustainability
• Unconventional oil and gas
• India: another BRIC in the wall
• Future marine fuel
• Pushing the limit: a new supersize biomass freight wagon
Please note: this magazine is sold individually, if you require a box, please put 70 copies in your basket.
Availability: Out of stock
We rely on the sea as a food source, for supply chain distribution, for pleasure and for its balancing effect on the climate. But in a recent BBC interview, Global Ocean Commissioner and former Canadian Prime Minister Paul Martin said: “The ocean crisis could make the financial crisis look like a peanut, and the time to act is now before the crisis becomes acute.” Our leading articles take a look at this issue and ways to ensure a sustainable future for the ocean.
You should make sure that your senior management and director level contacts receive copies of this magazine and that you read it too. It’s a real opportunity to show that we are in touch with our clients business concerns and highlight our thought leadership. Offices in Europe (including the UK) should place orders via the webstore. Offices outside the Europe (Middle East, Asia and Americas) can benefit from a discounted bulk courier rate by ordering from email@example.com by 8 April. Please send your name, delivery address, quantity required and six digit budget code (for the courier charge only, there is no charge for the magazines) and telephone number. Note there are 70 copies in a box if you want to order a full box.
You can download a pdf version and an online version will shortly be available in iTunes and Android Play. For more details, including a template for a covering letter, see The Hub http://thehub/livelinkprod/llisapi.dll/intranet/6783629/ Home> Group support> Communications> Group reviews / Insight, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Contents in full:
- Ocean under threat: Global Ocean Commission
- Is shipping a dinosaur? interview with Helle Gleie, Director, Sustainable Shipping Initiative
- Silencing troubled waters
- Plastic not fantastic: Ocean Recovery Alliance
- Singapore set to be Asia tidal market gateway
- The customer is king: how belief-based consumption is driving food supply chain sustainability
- Boarding school: improving the airport experience
- A perspective on unconventional oil and gas
- India: another BRIC in the wall
- Impact and excellence: interview with Professor Richard Clegg, Director of the Lloyd’s Register Foundation
- Change, survival, responsibility: the evolution of corporate sustainability
- Pushing the limit: a new supersize biomass freight wagon
- Integration as standard: implications of ISO standard revisions
- Future marine fuel
- Oil sands conundrum
- Safety combination for nuclear power
- News update