Waveload-FD - 12 months subscription licence
Waveload-FD is our hydrodynamics software package for calculation of motions, pressures and loads on ships and offshore structures in the seaway. Accurate, reliable and efficient, it has been extensively tested and verified against other software and experimental data. Waveload-FD is a panel-method code based on the three-dimensional Green's function in the frequency domain.
This purchase is for 12 month subscription licence for Waveload-FD for use on a single computer. Note you automatically receive a license for Waveload_FD.
Once you have made your purchase through this store, you will receive an email with a link to download the software.
If you do not receive the email within 24 hours, or if you require details about volume licences, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Waveload-FD is a three dimensional, linear, rigid structural, frequency domain seakeeping analysis code. The motions themselves are the focus of many studies where they pose a limitation to design; the hydrodynamic loads may be used for structural assessment of ships and offshore structures. Waveload can deal with multi-hulls, interacting mulitple bodies, and mooring forces, for example and makes special treatments for traditionally difficult cases such as low encounter frequency. The computation may be spread across a user-defined number of threads to optimise efficiency.
In detail, the techical capabilities of Waveload-FD are:
1. Computation of RAO of six degrees of freedom of the rigid body motion
2. Computation of RAO of hydrodynamic pressures on hull surface
3. Computation of RAO of internal loads on transverse and longitudinal sections
4. Computation of RAO of motion, velocity and acceleration at specific locations on the vessel
5. Computation of RAO of motions relative to incident wave surface at specific locations on the vessel
6. Computation of RAO of unsteady flow speed vector in at specific locations in fluid domain
7. Computation of RAO of unsteady wave elevation at specific locations on water surface
8. Computation of the time averaged drift force for all six degrees of freedom
9. Computation ofthe ship response with the interaction of the coupled liquid flow in partially filled tanks on board.
10. Computation of short term statistics of the ship response for long-crested and short-crested irregular seas
11. Analysis of the hydrodynamic interaction between hulls of a multi-hulled vessel
12. Analysis of the hydrodynamic interaction between ships of a multi-vessel model
13. Computation of the relative motion, speed and acceleration between locations on two ships in a multi-vessel model
14. Applicable from zero to moderate ship speed
15. Applicable to deep water and shallow water
16. Capable of including linear viscous damping in any of the six degrees of freedom
17. Capable of including non-linear viscous roll damping
18. Capable of modelling structures with tubular members: coupling the Morison force and ship motion in the analysis
19. Capable of creating a mesh on the water-plane and removing the effect of so-called irregular frequency from the analysis
20. Capable of including the effects of mooring lines in the analysis
21. Capable of including the effects of mooring/fender system between two ships
22. Free of preset limitation in model size and configuration, with dynamic allocation limited only by available computer hardware resources
23. Parallelised for multi-threaded computing
24. Working under 64-bit operating system; 32-bit available on request
25. Working under Windows; Linux available on request